COVID-19 - November 2, 2021 Update
Dear Valued Clients:
Welcome back, we have missed you!
*In order to keep our staff and clients safe, and to be able to keep our clinic open to be able to provide care to your pets, we are now providing modified curbside services. One client will be allowed in per pet, and we do ask that you wear a medical mask while in our facility.*
Thank you for your continued understanding and support
Erin Ridge Veterinary Centre has made the decision to change our admittance process to help ensure the continued safety of our associates and clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will now be allowing one client to come into the hospital with their pet for scheduled appointments.
We will still be offering curbside services for those clients who prefer it, or those who have additional family members (i.e. children) with them who are unable to remain outside. Food purchases, and medication pickups will still be conducted over the phone.
We thank you for your patience while we transition to our new procedure, as evolving procedures may increase wait times to see a veterinarian.
If you have called in to the hospital and have a scheduled appointment:
- Please remain in your car and call the main hospital number at 780-419-2108 to notify a team member that you have arrived.
- A team member will perform the check-in and COVID screening over the phone, then will meet you at the door, provide you with a mask, and escort you into the clinic when we have an exam room ready for you. Please remain in the room during your visit, to prevent crowds in the reception area.
Please note that previously implemented policies are still in place:
- If you are ill or experiencing flu-like or respiratory symptoms (fever, coughing or shortness of breath), please reschedule your pet’s appointments.
- If your pet requires urgent care, and you are ill, or in quarantine, please arrange for a friend or family member to bring in your pet for you. We will gladly work with you to communicate your pet’s care remotely.
- Follow self-isolation protocols and other current recommendations following recent travel or other exposure.
***Please notify our staff if you are awaiting test results, are a close contact, are symptomatic, or are positive for COVID-19 we WILL still provide care for your pet, but we ask that you inform us so we know if there are further precautions we need to take.***
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in supporting the efforts of our team to reduce the speed of transmission of COVID-19 in our community by maintaining a safe and healthy environment for treatment of your pets.